FMburgh February 2018 Meeting – CANCELED

Due to the Winter Weather Advisory issued by the National Weather Service for Wednesday, February 7, we have decided to cancel the February meeting of FMburgh. The Winter Weather Advisory is currently in effect from 2:00 AM until 6:00 PM on Wednesday. A total snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches is expected along with up to one-tenth of an inch of ice accumulation.

While our meeting doesn’t officially start until 6:30, we would all be on the roads traveling during the advisory, especially if it is extended. Also, there is a high probability that the roads won’t be in any better shape by the time we would be heading home either.

Taking these facts into account and after conferring with those FMburgh attendees who had already RSVP’d for the meeting, we have decided to err on the side of caution and safety. We are canceling FMburgh for February and will move the agenda to the March meeting. We will still get to hear from Laura and Erica during their FileMaker Show-n-Tell, just a month later than originally planned. Updated information will be sent out in the announcement email for the March meeting later this month.